The Dynasty Stars program is designed for children, teens and adults with special needs. This program focuses on building self-confidence, learning to move to music, and increase activity in the mind and body. They will prosper in creativity and learn to express themselves through music and movement, all while having fun and enjoying the company of their fellow peers!
- Instructor lead
- Maximum of 8–12 children per class
- Children must be able to walk unhindered
- Children must be able to follow basic direction
- NOTE: We do provide Level 3 classes inquire about them by
- Warm-up (stretch, exercise and move)
- Push-pull circle and partners
- Free style and freeze
- Colors and emotions game
- Learn Ballroom Dance Steps and Movements
- Learn to express themselves through dance
- Performances (solo and group routines)
- Builds confidence
- Increase activity in the mind and body
When: Days and times vary
Age: 6 and up
• Dynasty Dance Clubs, Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch/Venice
• Paramount Ballroom, St. Pete
Registration: Introductory lesson, $20.
(Signup required. Maximum of 8-12 children per class, who must be able to follow simple directions.)
With your help, children with autism can receive the support to build necessary skills in developmental and educational areas enabling them to make their own contributions to society.
Please make your tax-deductible donation today and help a child with autism.
First Time our Wheelchair Class Performed in September of 2021
"Beauty and the Beast" performed by Two Students with Down Syndrome in September of 2021
Epilepsy Tribute by a student with her instructor in September of 2021